ELOPE IN COLORADO
Elopements & Intimate Weddings in Vail, Colorado
Manor Vail Lodge has the most beautiful mountain setting for your special day. Work one-on-one with our professional and dedicated catering & conference service manager to create the wedding of your dreams. We are here to help guide and tailor every aspect of your day. Please see our Elopement packages below.
- Two-night accommodations in spacious platinum-rated studio/one bedroom condominium
- Welcome amenity of champagne & strawberries
- Wedding ceremony location
- No setup required - Chairs can be set for additional cost.
- Outdoor ceremony locations on either the Golden Peak Gardens, Guestroom Balcony, or Gore Creek Bridge
- Indoor options available if weather is inclement
- One-hour photography session with local professional photographer
- Includes: Five edited photos (of couple’s choice) and all digital copies of shots
- Add-ons available for additional costs: additional hour, photo book, Vail Gondola tickets for two-hour session on-mountain
- Registered officiant to conduct ceremony
- Couple is required to get their own marriage certificate prior to ceremony
- One Bouquet and One Boutonniere
- Three “tiers” of flowers to select from
- Ad-on available for additional cost
- Three-course dinner for two
- Dinner locations: The Fitz Bar, Fitz Restaurant, private space in Aspen Room, or delivered to guest room (excludes alcohol)
- Additional guests allowed up to 15 total people at additional price per person
All-inclusive elopement package starting at $2,500.00
Your Intimate Wedding
For Intimate Weddings (up to 25 persons), we have both an intimate ceremony space & dining options which are perfect for your special day. Please contact us for customized pricing.