UPDATED MARCH 2021
Manor Vail Lodge strives to provide accessibility services to help all our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary lodge. If you have difficulties with either of our websites, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 970-476-5000. Below is information on accessibility and amenities at Manor Vail Lodge.
While we do not accept pets, we do allow service animals. Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as an animal that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the animal must be directly related to the person’s disability.
For more information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-950-8245
ADA Hotel Features
- ADA approved ramp entry into main hotel, restaurant, and bar
- ADA pool lift in outdoor pool
- Elevators to access guest rooms
- TTY for guest use is available
- Visual (strobe light) alarms
- Accessible public restroom
- Braille Signage
- Accessible in town transportation
- Staff will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision
Accessible parking is available in both the north parking garage (on every level) in addition to the south parking lot. It is about 10-yards from the garage to the front entrance. For more information, please contact us directly at email@example.com or by phone at 800-950-8245