About Our Vail Valley Hotel
It's All Right Here. Manor Vail's idyllic location lies at the banks of Gore Creek and looks out at Vail's Golden Peak Base area. Here, you are surrounded by the best of Vail. Ford Park, the Amphitheater and Betty Ford Botanical Garden are across the covered bridge in the backyard and all of Vail Village awaits you in the front. Located amidst bike trails, the golf course, hiking trails, chairlifts and all that Vail can offer sits our Vail Valley hotel. Rest easy, our location at the east end of Vail Village remains quiet and uninterrupted by Vail's world-class shopping, dining and nightlife.
From the moment you arrive, revel in the inviting courtyards and breathtaking views of Vail Mountain and Gore Creek. Gather inside for a cozy approach to western comfort, including a welcoming stone hearth, destined to warm up the conversation. You begin to feel your Vail legacy taking shape, tempting you back season after season. Now is the time to discover Manor Vail Lodge and experience a new era in Colorado Mountain vacationing. We provide the best in friendly, personalized attention and attractive amenities, in addition to an impressive interior ambiance and exterior atmosphere. There has never been a better time to be a part of Manor Vail Lodge: It's all right here.
Take advantage of our Vail Valley hotel's ideal location featuring immediate access to:
- Vail Mountain's Golden Peak base area facilities with Chair 6: Riva Bahn - one of the fastest ways to get to the Back Bowls and Blue Sky Basin
- Children's Ski School
- Equipment rentals and retail
- Larkspur Restaurant and market
- Ford Park
- Gerald Ford Amphitheater
- Betty Ford Gardens
- Town of Vail in-town shuttle services
In addition to this complete accessibility, our Vail Valley hotel lodging includes luxurious amenities:
- Premium guest services
- Spa services
- 2 Heated outdoor swimming pools
- 4 Hot tubs
- Fitness facility with Precor Cardio Equipment
- 24-hour front desk service
- The Fitz Lounge
- Lord Gore Restaurant
- Hot breakfast buffet package available (seasonal)
- Bell staff (winter season only)
- Concierge services
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Sauna and steam room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Valet laundry facilities
- Covered, underground parking and surface lot available for a charge
- Complimentary Town of Vail shuttle
- Complimentary apres ski cookies and hot chocolate (seasonal)
View Directions to our Vail Valley hotel.
Call now to book your stay at our Vail, Colorado hotel. Please contact us at (800) 950-8245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are reducing our carbon footprint with responsible practices and partners that align with our commitment to this natural Vail Valley landscape. Look forward to a greener Manor Vail Lodge!
Manor Vail Lodge has been awarded Vail Valley Partnership's 2010/2011 & 2011/2012 Platinum Service Award. The award is given to businesses that received an average score of 90% or higher on mystery shop evaluations conducted during the 10/11 ski season.